10 paradoxical traits of creative people.
1. Creative people have a great deal of physical energy but are often quiet and at rest.
2. Creative people tend to be smart yet naive at the same time.
3. Creative people combine playfulness and discipline, or responsibility and irresponsibility.
4. Creative people alternate between imagination and fantasy, and a rooted sense of reality.
5. Creative people tend to be both extroverted and introverted.
6. Creative people are humble and proud at the same time.
7. Creative people, to an extent, escape rigid gender role stereotyping.
8. Creative people are both rebellious and conservative.
9. Most creative people are very passionate about their work, yet they can also be extremely objective about it.
10. Creative people’s openness and sensitivity often expose them to suffering and pain, yet also to a great deal of enjoyment.